A link to DA PAM 750-8 can be found here.
1) What regulation covers the Army Materiel Maintenance Policy?
A: AR 750-1
2) What are the four levels of maintenance?
A: Unit, direct support, general support, and depot
3) What does PMCS stand for?
A: Preventative maintenance checks and service
4) When does PMCS need to be performed?
A: before, during, and after the operation of a piece of equipment and at scheduled weekly and monthly intervals
5) What is a TM?
A: Technical manual – used for outlining the specific scope of repairs on equipment
6) What is the DA Form 2404/DA Form 5988-E?
A: Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet
7) What does TAMMS stand for?
A: The Army Maintenance Management System
8) What is PLL?
A: Prescribed Load List
9) How long does a basic PLL sustain a unit?
A: 15 days
10) What is the difference between leaks?
Class 1 – seepage of fluid NOT great enough to form drops
Class 2 – seepage of fluid great enough to form drops but not great enough to cause the drops to fall during inspection
Class 3 – seepage of fluid great enough to form drops and drip during inspection
11) What Army publication covers TAMMS?
A: DA PAM 750-8 CH 3